Habib Jewels Logo
2018 USJ Renovation Sale

Habib Jewels

HABIB’s humble beginnings date back to 1958 when our first shop was set up in Penang on the bustling Pitt Street, then known as “Jewelers' Corner”, by our founder Datuk Haji Habib Mohamed Abdul Latif. The little shop still stands today as a nostalgic reminder of how the journey of HABIB began.