HABIB reserve the right at any time to make any amendments to this Website, including and not limited to the prices, products and services offered on this site.
Products and prices offered on HABIB e-Store may not be similar to the products and prices offered at HABIB showroom as the promotions, campaigns, sales or offers are organize differently.
HABIB shall put in the best effort to ensure prices stated on this e-Store are accurate and updated. Due to the fluctuating prices of precious metals and stones, prices that are listed on HABIB e-Store are subject to changes without notice. However, in the unfortunate event of system error in pricing, HABIB reserves the right to cancel the order and refund the purchase as per the policy.
Before payment transaction is made and completed, the final price and weight of the purchase will be displayed for confirmation. Email for purchase confirmation will be sent which shall also display your transaction details.
Terms & Condition for Return
Habib Jewels Sdn Bhd (168002-W) [‘HABIB”] gives utmost importance to quality control wherein our product(s) are inspected at multiple stages to ensure that you receive our products at its best quality. This policy is only applicable for product(s) purchased through HABIB e-Store (online).
If there happens to be any discrepancy in products that you received, please contact our Hotline at +6017 310 8877 or you can write to us through firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Request for Exchange shall be made within three (3) days after receiving the item. Any requests made beyond the stipulated time frame will not have guaranteed approval and will only be approved upon management descration.
- Below are the steps to request for Exchange:
- Scan QR code located on right-top of your purchase receipt OR Contact our Customer Service for any further assistance at +6017 310 8877.
- Fill in the request for Exchange online form and the request shall be processed approximately within three (3) working days.
- Once the request for Exchange has been approved, customer will receive an approval notification via email with the details of instruction to return the item for Exchange.
- Accepted reason(s) of Exchange are as the following:
i. Item received in defective condition.
ii. Item received different from ordered item
iii. Item received as per order but size does not fit.
Note: Exchange request due to change of mind and /or for items that are damaged due “wear and tear” are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- All returned item for Exchange must be in new, unused, unsoiled condition complete with its original packaging and receipt.
- HABIB will conduct quality check of the returned item before proceeding for the Exchange to ensure the above conditions are fulfilled.
- The returning cost of the item to be exchanged shall be borne by the Customer. HABIB will not take any responsibility for any unforeseen circumstances during the returning process by the Customer. HABIB will only provide courier airway bill for the returning of the item if the item has been confirmed to be in defective condition upon delivery OR item received by the Customer is different from the order placed.
- Exchange is only limited to the same design of the same value subject to stock availability. Should the price of the exchanged item is higher, Customer is required to add up the difference in price. However, If the exchanged item price is lower, HABIB will extend e-Voucher for the excess amount to be returned to the Customer. The said e-Voucher can be utilized at our website (https://www.habibjewels.com)
- Exchange process may take approximately five (5) to fourteen (14) working days after the return item is received by HABIB from Customer.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
- Request for Order Cancellation shall be made within 24-hour upon placing the order provided that the order has not been shipped out. HABIB will not be able to make the cancellation once the order(s) have been shipped out.
- To request for Order Cancellation, Customer shall contact our Customer Service Hotline at +6017 310 8877.
- Accepted reason(s) for Order Cancellation are as the following:
i. To change size of the item
ii. To change shipping information
Note: Cancellation request due to change of mind is not acceptable.
HABIB will issue the monetary refund in the form of e-Voucher. The said e-Voucher can be utilized at our website. Refund via original method of payment may be requested by Customer.
- Once the cancellation request is approved, it may take up to thirty (30) working days for the amount to be reflected in the bank account due to financial transaction processes with external parties.
DELIVERY & SHIPPING POLICY
For the time being, HABIB e-Store is only able to fulfill deliveries within Malaysia.
Delivery Timeline & Status
- Once the order has been placed by the Customer, HABIB will take approximately two (2) to three (3) working days to process before the order will be handed over to our trusted courier partner to be delivered.
- Estimated delivery timeline as below:
- Within Klang Valley : up to three (3) calendar days
- Within Peninsular : up to five (5) calendar days
- Within East Malaysia : up to seven (7) calendar days
- To check on the delivery status, Customer may refer to the tracking number updated in the order details.
- Shipping charges and delivery time frame may be subjected to revision from time to time. During campaigns, peak season or any promotional events, order process and delivery time may experience some delay. Customer(s) are encouraged to contact Customer Service Hotline at +6017 310 8877 for update and further clarification.
In the event that the order(s) are not able to be processed within the time period specified in Order Confirmation email, HABIB will contact Customer via the contact information provided to notify the delay.
HABIB trusted courier partner(s) will ensure the safety of all deliveries. In the case of lost during transition, HABIB will engage with respective courier partner to investigate for clarity and certainty before proceeding with reimbursement to Customer.
Customer is advice to receive by hand once the order(s) are delivered. In the case of Customer is not available to receive the item, Customer required to make the necessary arrangement to ensure that the order(s) is received well. HABIB and courier partner(s) will not take any responsibility if unattended delivered order(s) with proof of delivery is lost.
If the delivery of the order(s) failed or delayed due to the Customer, including incorrect delivery address provided, the delivery package will be returned to HABIB. Any request(s) to be re-delivered, additional delivery charges will apply accordingly.
Any lack of conformity in the order at the time of receipt by the Customer such as tampering of the packaging, please contact our Customer Service Hotline at +6017 310 8877.