RING SIZE GUIDE
How to measure your ring size using the HABIB TAPE MEASURE
HOW TO USE THE HABIB TAPE MEASURE
1. Carefully cut out the HABIB TAPE MEASURE with a pair of scissors.
2. Wrap the tape measure around your finger, slotting the tape measure into the slit.
3. Pull the tape until you feel a gentle tug then read your size.
4. Check the HABIB ring size table on the following page to determine your ring size.
5. If you are in-between sizes, choose the larger size
HOW TO MEASURE WITH AN EXISTING RING
1. Position your ring over the circles in the HABIB RING SIZER GUIDE on the following page.
2. Ensure your ring's internal diameter corresponds with the internal diameter in the HABIB RING SIZER GUIDE.
3. If you are in-between sizes, choose the larger size
CLICK HERE to download the ring size guide.
BRACELET & BANGLE SIZE GUIDE
1. Use a measurement tape to wrap tightly around your wrist. If not, can use a thread/paper to measure your wrist and measure the thread /paper with a regular ruler and add ¼ to 1 inch to the measurement, depending on your preference. Please remember the more you add, the more lower it will hang on your hand.
2. Find the nearest bracelet size
CLICK HERE to download the bangle size guide.
NECKLACE SIZE GUIDE
1. Use a thread to measure the desired length of your necklace
2. Measure the thread with a measurement tape/regular ruler
1. Please refer to our visual chart for indication on the length of necklace
2. Do take note that the chain length varies greatly from different body type, Height and weight. This visual chart is for reference purpose only