Human Resource Business Partner
Areas of Responsibilities
- Work closely with business leaders to develop and implement organization design, performance management, succession planning, skills assessment and talent development strategies to achieve business goals.
- Direct involve in formulating, designing and implementing hiring and recruitment strategies covering sourcing, planning, interviewing, offer management and etc.
- Build and maintain healthy relationship with stakeholders and be the focal point for all HR related matters.
- Proactively identifies gaps, propose and implement changes necessary to align with business goals.
- Research and analyze employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention.
- Minimum Degree in Human Resources Management or other relevant discipline.
- 5 to 8 years relevant working experience.
- Strong leadership engagement and stakeholder management.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including data analysis, problem solving and critical thinking.
- Self-starter, result-oriented and comfortable when dealing with ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of stakeholders within and outside of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite